McAllister Ave has been transformed into an incredible place to shop, walk, and enjoy Port Coquitlam. We want to celebrate the businesses in the surrounding area by creating a Downtown PoCo Bingo Card – McAllister Edition! You could win up to $250 in gift certificates to Downtown PoCo businesses.
Check out the Street Party on McAllister Ave happening this Saturday, September 10, from 1pm to 7pm. Pick up your Bingo card from the City of Port Coquitlam tent and explore the area looking for hidden numbers by each business.
Complete one line or get a black out. Each line you find = another chance to win!
Drop off your completed Bingo card to the City of PoCo tent before you leave the party. If you’re unable to finish on time, you can drop it off at our mail slot in our office on Donald St before Monday.
Download the Bingo sheet right now to get a head start!
The Street Party on McAllister Ave is a party you won’t want to miss.
Join in the fun throughout the afternoon and early evening, including:
- Live entertainment on McAllister:
- 1-2:30 pm: Brad Lovell – soft rock oldie covers
- 3-5 pm: Side One – pop, country and Motown covers
- 5:30-7 pm: Michaela Slinger – pop indie originals and covers
- Food from area restaurants and a beverage garden with Patina Brewing, Provincial Spirits and Tin House Brewing,
- Family and youth activities including chalk art, mini golf, jumbo battleship, bubble hockey, arcade games and more,
- City and other community displays with information and giveaways, and
- Win up to $250 to Downtown PoCo businesses by visiting local businesses and playing Bingo!
Find a detailed schedule of events at the City of Port Coquitlam website.