How to Report a Crime
Coquitlam RCMP Non-Emergency Line: 604.945.1550
When to call the non-emergency line
The Coquitlam RCMP non-emergency line is for any situation except an emergency.
Examples of non-emergency calls for police:
- A crime has been committed but there are no suspects at the scene & no immediate danger to people or property (e.g., vehicle or property break-in discovered after-the-fact, a fraud).
- An on-going or chronic criminal activity where suspects are not currently at scene (e.g., vandalism, drug deals).
When to call 9-1-1
9-1-1 is for emergencies ONLY
An emergency is when lives are in danger, a serious crime is in progress or police are needed immediately.
Examples of 9-1-1 calls for police:
- An immediate threat to a person or property (e.g., shots fired).
- A serious crime is in-progress or has just happened & a suspect may still be on scene (e.g., a drug deal or a robbery).
More information: Coquitlam.rcmp.ca
How to Report Graffiti
Graffiti on private property in Port Coquitlam
- Phone: 604.927.2383 or 604.927.5172
- Online: www.portcoquitlam.ca/report-graffiti
- In person: at Community Police Stations
Graffiti on public property in Port Coquitlam
- Phone: 604.927.5440
- Online: www.portcoquitlam.ca/service-request-form
- In person: at City Hall
Graffiti vandalism in progress